TENS OF MILLIONS WON ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENTS
Verdicts & Settlements
VICTIMS OF SEVERE ACCIDENTS WANT A KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Our Fresno commercial trucking accident lawyers are standing by to represent you and your interests in a court of law. We’ve won millions for our clients. Our attorneys have the education and experience to handle any case they come across. Moreover, we’ve earned several 5-star reviews from satisfied clients. So, if you’ve suffered an injury due to a commercial trucking accident, then you’ve come to the right firm! Contact us to schedule a consultation today!
An 18-wheeler barreling down the highway at 60 miles per hour has more destructive potential than most other vehicles on the road. Trucking accidents often involve significant damage and severe Fresno commercial trucking accident injuries to any passenger cars involved. Internal bleeding, broken bones, burns, disfigurement, and death are common injuries to victims of these colossal crashes. Seeking compensation involves satisfying nuanced standards of legal fault.
Proving fault generally requires proving that the truck driver failed to exercise care and caution for others on the road and negligently caused harm. Jacob J. Rivas, Attorney at Law, understands how to pinpoint negligence under many different driving situations.
OUR BIG RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN FRESNO UNDERSTAND THE COMMON CAUSES OF COMMERCIAL TRUCKING ACCIDENTS
In trucking accidents, the first step to recovery is determining who may be at fault. Fault depends upon who, and what action(s) caused your accident. Common accident factors include:
- Failure to maintain the vehicle
- Speeding and aggressive driving
- Tired drivers
- Drunk driving
- Unsecured cargo
- Unsafe lane changes
Proving negligence in commercial trucking accidents is particular to your story and requires a detail- and client-oriented Fresno commercial trucking accident attorney.
LEGAL COMPLEXITIES REQUIRE A SKILLED FRESNO COMMERCIAL TRUCKING ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
In addition to state negligence laws, there is heavy federal regulation of commercial trucks, including:
- Licensing and training requirements
- Driver fatigue and meal requirements
- Weight of truckload regulation
- Emergency procedures
- Mandatory rest stops
Trucking companies that negligently hire or fail to supervise drivers or maintain their vehicles may share liability for accident or death. Mr. Rivas’ command of California injury law and federal regulations tends to steer negotiations with stubborn companies and their insurance firms in the right direction. These parties often try to minimize your compensation to save their bottom line regardless of whether that renders you unable to pay your medical bills. Jacob J. Rivas, Attorney at Law, will not let them get away with it. Our Fresno tractor-trailer accident lawyers know the tricks these companies use to deny your claims. With their knowledge of those tricks, we offer that insight to your case against even the most formidable adversary.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SMART AND DEDICATED SEMI-TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN FRESNO
When proving driver or company negligence, you want an experienced Fresno commercial trucking accident injury attorney who has the following advantages:
- Deep knowledge base — Mr. Rivas focuses exclusively on personal injury, with extensive experience as a wrongful death lawyer. His depth of knowledge ensures a thorough investigation of your claim. These claim investigations include reconstructing the scene of your accident and analyzing technical details to demonstrate the degree to which the defendants’ wrongdoing caused your injuries.
- Focused litigation techniques — After a bad accident, you most likely want to maximize your compensation but minimize your claim’s stress. Mr. Rivas uses an aggressive litigation approach that always considers and leverages the finer details of your case. He works with efficiency and keeps his clients’ needs at the forefront of any decisions made about how best to pursue your claim.
Contact Our Fresno Commercial Trucking Accident Lawyers Today!
Here at The Law Offices Of Jacob J. Rivas, we pride ourselves on providing skilled legal representation for your Fresno commercial trucking accident injury. If you’ve suffered an accident, then don’t fret. Call our well-reviewed attorneys at 559-263-9667, toll-free at 888-205-3166, or contact us online to arrange for a free evaluation