TENS OF MILLIONS WON ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENTS
Verdicts & Settlements
Merced Amputation Injury Lawyers
The Law Office of Jacob J. Rivas is the law firm with Merced amputation injury lawyers you can trust. We provide litigation services for your amputation accident and can win back your deserved compensation. Many amputation victims suffer from costly medical bills, loss of function, and physical discomfort. To recover expenses related to these losses, you can work with our attorneys to handle your case. We have won millions on behalf of our clients, and now you, too, can file an amputation injury claim. So call 559-263-9667 today for a free consultation with our experts!
Common Amputation Injuries In Merced
Common amputation injuries in Merced can result from a traumatic accident, disease, or necessary surgery. Our professionals help litigate amputation cases caused by negligent accidents, such as the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Amputation injuries can result from severe impact or crushing injuries in car, truck, or motorcycle accidents.
- Workplace accidents: Some industries experience workplace accidents more often than others, resulting in amputation involving heavy machinery or other hazardous equipment.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians struck by vehicles may experience amputation injuries due to the force of the impact.
- Bicycle accidents: Cyclists who are hit by cars or lose control of their bikes may suffer amputation injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents: Severe injuries caused by falling objects or other hazards can result in amputation.
Car accidents tend to result in the most amputation injuries, but all of the above causes and more warrant investigation and possible litigation. Our Merced amputation injury attorneys will review your case and fight for your legal right to compensation.
The Value Of Your Merced Amputation Lawsuit
Of course, every amputation injury involves varying circumstances, but a Merced amputation lawsuit tends to recover similar expenses. For example, amputation victims often receive compensation for the following damages:
- Medical Fees – Amputation often requires intensive medical treatment in the immediate aftermath of an accident and for ongoing rehabilitation. These medical expenses may be a large portion of your amputation lawsuit.
- Loss of Earning Potential – Amputation injuries place victims out of commission from work, sometimes permanently. You have the right to recover losses related to your wage and future earning potential.
- Diminished Quality Of Life – Amputation is a permanent procedure that can cause significant distress for the victim. You may be entitled to damages due to pain and suffering and a decreased quality of life.
- Disability Costs – Amputation is a disability that can be challenging to adapt to and overcome. Victims may undergo physical rehabilitation and purchase assistive equipment such as wheelchairs. Much-needed compensation will help cover the costs of these disability accommodations.
Let Our Amputation Lawyers In Merced Fight For You
Our amputation lawyers in Merced pursue compensation for our clients in various ways. One primary method is gathering evidence to prove that the negligent party was at fault for the amputation. This may include medical records, witness statements, and other forms of documentation that can help to establish liability. Once our lawyer has evidence, they can build a strong case against the negligent party. In addition, we may negotiate with the defendant’s insurance company when filing a lawsuit in court.
During this process, it is not uncommon for the negligent party to try to minimize their liability. For example, they may attempt to deny fault, downplay the severity of the amputation, or even blame the victim for the accident. In these cases, our amputation lawyers prepare to counter these arguments with various legal strategies to demonstrate the negligent party’s liability. So if you want to secure maximum compensation for your case, let our amputation lawyers in Merced advocate and fight for your rights.
Work With Our Merced Amputation Injury Lawyers Today
The goal of our Merced amputation injury lawyers is to recoup all losses experienced by our clients. We understand that amputation can lead to hefty expenses on top of the physical and emotional pain you may suffer. So we defend your right to recover medical fees, lost wages, and other damages resulting from your accident. The Law Office of Jacob J. Rivas is happy to help you through these challenging times by filing an amputation injury claim against the responsible party. So contact us today if you are ready to speak with our lawyers about your case.