TENS OF MILLIONS WON ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENTS
Verdicts & Settlements
"$2,073,373.80 jury verdict against national retail store for negligent operation of a cart resulting in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome to client." - (2017)
"$2,000,000.00 settlement reached during jury selection for client who was struck on left foot by an employee operating a merchandising cart at a retail store resulting in a serious neurological injury to client. " - (2014)
"$1,900,000.00 recovered for families for the wrongful death of their 2 children arising out of a drunk driving auto accident." - (2010)
"$3,400,000.00 settlement against a school district on behalf of 4 victims of sexual abuse by their school principal." - (2016)
- $3,600,000.00 settlement against a school district on behalf of 4 victims of sexual abuse by their school principal.
- $2,250,000.00 settlement against national disposal facility and manufacture and designer of a defective trash lid which failed and caused injury to client.
- $2,073,373.00 jury verdict against national retail store for negligent operation of a cart resulting in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome to client.
- $2,000,000.00 settlement reached during jury selection for client who was struck on left foot by an employee operating a merchandising cart at a retail store resulting in client developing Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
- $1,900,000.00 recovered for families for the wrongful death of their 2 children arising out of a drunk driving auto accident.
- $1,368,000.00 jury verdict and settlement on behalf of three clients against the State of California for orthopedic injuries suffered in a freeway collision.
- $750,000.00 settlement against manufacturer and installer of a steam line that exploded, causing client to fall twelve feet from a ladder and suffer left tibia plateau fracture.
- $450,000.00 settlement for clients who suffered orthopedic and soft tissue injuries in a motor vehicle accident despite only sustaining three thousand dollars in property damage to their vehicle.
- $375,000.00 settlement in wrongful death case wherein decedent was a passenger in a medical transport van that rear-ended another vehicle, resulting in his death. The case settled for $375,000.00 despite the decedent’s extremely poor health which included end stage renal failure and advanced age of 86 years.
- $365,000.00 jury verdict for client when an employee of a retail store struck client with a forklift resulting in a torn rotator cuff in the shoulder.
- $350,000.00 settlement for client who suffered a broken ankle as a result of a high speed freeway collision.
- 325,000.00 recovery for clients who were inappropriately touched by a family member. Settlement was paid by Homeowner’s Insurance despite serious concerns whether the insurance policy provided coverage to the claims made by Plaintiffs.
- $300,000.00 settlement for client who suffered torn rotator cuff when he was rear-ended in a low speed collision.
- $300,000.00 settlement for client who was injured on the job when a defective machine exploded resulting in a broken ankle.
- $250,000.00 settlement for client who suffered a scalp laceration and lower back sprain when she was rear-ended by a DUI driver.
- $225,000.00 recovered against a school district on behalf of minor clients that were inappropriately touched by their school teacher.
- $175,000.00 recovery for client who stepped into oncoming traffic and suffered a fractured leg.
- $150,000.00 recovered from homeowner’s insurance policy for client whose ankle was run over by a forklift on private premises of negligent third party.
- $140,000.00 settlement for client injured at a concert when she was struck by leader singer of a band after he went stage diving, resulting in a mild concussion and muscle strain of her neck and back.
- $125,000.00 recovery for client that was riding a bicycle and fell to the ground after being struck by a passing motorist and suffered a shoulder injury.
- $100,000.00 policy limits recovery for wrongful death of client in a motor vehicle accident which occurred on a rural highway in Kings County.
- $100,000.00 recovery for client who was jogging on a rural highway and struck by a passing motor vehicle.
- $100,000.00 settlement for client who sustained a fractured clavicle in a motor vehicle accident.
- $100,000.00 policy limits recovery for wrongful death of a driver of a motor vehicle that pulled out into oncoming traffic against a stop sign and was struck and killed by adverse driver who was speeding.
- $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for the wrongful death of a passenger of a motor vehicle who was killed when the driver negligently operated the vehicle and caused it to roll-over several times.
- $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for driver of motor vehicle who suffered shoulder injury in car accident.