TENS OF MILLIONS WON ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENTS
Verdicts & Settlements
THE LAWYER FOR VICTIMS SUFFERING FROM A MERCED COMMERCIAL TRUCKING ACCIDENT INJURY
An 18-wheeler barreling down the highway at 60 miles per hour has more destructive potential than most vehicles. A single misstep on the road from these behemoths can be enough to ruin the day of everyone nearby. Trucking accidents often involve significant property damage, bodily injuries and other trauma. That is why you’ll need our help when dealing with Merced commercial trucking accidents. Internal bleeding, broken bones, burns, and disfigurement, are only part of the severe Merced commercial trucking accident injuries that negligent truck driving can cause. If you’re lucky enough to escape death, contact us as soon as possible for help building your case.
Our lawyers that specialize in Merced commercial trucking accidents are standing by to represent you and your interests in a court of law. Proving fault generally requires proving that the truck driver failed to exercise care and caution for others on the road and negligently caused harm. Jacob J. Rivas, Attorney at Law, understands how to pinpoint negligence under many different driving situations. We’ve won millions for our clients because our attorneys have the education and experience to handle any case they come across. Moreover, we’ve earned several 5-star reviews from satisfied clients. So, if you’ve suffered an injury due to a commercial trucking accident, then you’ve come to the right firm! Contact us to schedule a consultation today!
TRUST THE BIG RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN MERCED WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The first step to recovery is determining who may be at fault. In trucking accidents, fault depends upon who and what action(s) caused your accident. Common accident factors include:
- Failure to maintain the vehicle
- Speeding and aggressive driving
- Tired drivers
- Drunk driving
- Unsecured cargo
- Unsafe lane changes
Proving negligence in commercial trucking accidents is particular to your story and requires a detail- and client-oriented Merced commercial trucking accident attorney.
MERCED COMMERCIAL TRUCKING ACCIDENT ATTORNEY CAN NAVIGATE THE LEGAL SYSTEM FOR YOU
In addition to state negligence laws, there is heavy federal regulation of commercial trucks, including:
- Licensing and training requirements
- Driver fatigue and meal requirements
- Weight of truckload regulation
- Emergency procedures
- Mandatory rest stops
However, not all companies follow these regulations. Trucking companies that negligently hire, fail to supervise drivers, or fail to maintain their vehicles may share liability. Mr. Rivas’ command of California injury law and federal regulations helps steer negotiations with stubborn companies and their insurance firms. These parties often try to minimize your compensation to save their bottom line regardless of how that may affect you. Jacob J. Rivas, Attorney at Law, will not let them get away with it. Our Merced tractor-trailer accident lawyers know the tricks these companies use to deny your claims. With their knowledge of those tricks, we offer that insight to your case against even the most formidable adversary.
GIVE YOURSELF AN ADVANTAGE WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED SEMI-TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN MERCED
When proving driver or company negligence, you want an experienced Merced commercial trucking accident injury attorney:
- Deep knowledge base — Mr. Rivas focuses exclusively on personal injury, with extensive experience as a wrongful death lawyer. With his depth of knowledge, you are ensured a thorough investigation of your claim. Claim investigations include reconstructing the scene of your accident and analyzing technical details. This analysis will later help attorneys to demonstrate the degree to which the defendants’ wrongdoing caused your injuries.
- Focused litigation techniques — After a bad accident, you most likely want to maximize your compensation but minimize your claim’s stress. Mr. Rivas uses an aggressive litigation approach that always considers and leverages the finer details of your case. He works with efficiency and keeps his clients’ needs at the forefront of any decisions made. This attentiveness halep you best decide how to pursue your claim.
Contact Our Lawyers After A Merced Commercial Trucking Accidents Today!
Here at The Law Offices Of Jacob J. Rivas, we pride ourselves on providing skilled legal representation for your Merced commercial trucking accident injury. If you’ve suffered an accident, then don’t fret. Call our well-reviewed attorneys at 559-263-9667, toll-free at 888-205-3166, or contact us online to arrange for a free evaluation