TENS OF MILLIONS WON ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENTS
Verdicts & Settlements
DEPENDABLE SLIP & FALL ATTORNEYS IN Merced
There’s truly no end to the list of life-altering injuries that can follow after even the smallest of falls. While they may seem like minor incidents, slips can have lasting consequences. That’s why if you received injuries as a result of a fall at a worksite or business, you need the Merced slip and fall lawyers from the Law Office Of Jacob J. Rivas. We’ll fight for you so that no employer or business can blame you for your injuries! With our help, you’ll have the legal representation you need to ensure that the court takes your case seriously.
At the Law Office Of Jacob J. Rivas, we specialize in personal injury cases to provide the best service in our field. Mr. Rivas knows his way around the courtroom. He effectively works within the bounds of his expertise to quickly secure your rights. Never caught off guard or unprepared, our team is always ready to represent you in the courtroom.
PROVING LIABILITY IN A Merced SLIP AND FALL LAWSUIT
Accidents can occur in a variety of settings, such as commercial, residential or governmental buildings. Slips and falls often result from dangerous conditions like wet floors, uneven surfaces, or hidden hazards. Slip and fall claims in Merced are part of premises liability law involving property owner and occupant accountability for another’s injuries on the property. To obtain compensation, our slip & fall attorneys in Merced must show that:
- The property owner, employees or others on the premises created the condition
- They knew or should have known about the condition, and
- They failed to fix or warn others about it
Liability for an accident may not always be apparent. Sometimes, a service provider, government entity, or parent company may be accountable for your injuries. For a Merced slip and fall lawsuit, it is essential to clearly and quickly identify the condition that caused the accident.
The statute of limitations mandates the timely filing of your claim. In California, you have two years from the date of the incident to file a claim. If you fail to file in time, the law may permanently bar you from seeking your remedy. Filing a timely claim and promptly finding an accidental injury lawyer in Merced serves the best interests of everyone involved. Witness testimony, recollections, evidence of your injuries, and other critical elements of your case are simply easier to obtain near the date of the accident.
A TRUSTED AND EXPERIENCED Merced SLIP AND FALL INJURY ATTORNEY
Mr. Rivas has been a Merced slip and fall injury attorney for more than 12 years. He brings the following advantages to your case:
- Highly respected representation — Mr. Rivas has been credited as a California Superlawyer® for three years running, putting him in the top five percent among his practice peers. As a result, his adversaries know they are in for a tough fight with a highly accomplished Merced slip and fall attorney who always works attentively to become even better
- Trial advantages — Mr. Rivas has earned a sterling reputation for trial work in just 12 years of legal practice. As a former defense lawyer for an insurance company, Attorney Rivas has unique insight into the strategy and tactics they will try to use to minimize your injury.
In a victim’s death, hiring an experienced wrongful death lawyer at Jacob J. Rivas Attorney at Law can make all the difference.
If you’ve been the victim of negligence, schedule a consultation with an accidental injury lawyer in Merced
Jacob J. Rivas, Attorney at Law, gets the results you need to get back on your feet after a slip and fall accident in Merced. The firm puts your interests first, advancing litigation expenses and not taking any payment from you until you get the compensation you deserve. Call 559-263-9667 or toll-free at or contact us online to arrange for a free consultation.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Merced slip and fall lawyers today!